The HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer is a recommended device by a number of people. This includes the users and customers of this device. Along with them, this device is also known to be used extensively by professionals in oﬃce spaces etc. Thus it is a machine which is suitable for a lot of different environments. It is important to understand that this is a rather versatile device which can be used for a lot of purposes like printing, scanning and copying etc. This gives the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer more of an edge over other printers which are there in the market today.
Even though this is among the better models of printers available in the market today, there is still sometimes that an error can happen with the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer as well. It is important to realise that if the printer is not printing, there must be some error and it needs to be ﬁxed.
There could be several issues which are causing the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer error of not printing. Once you locate what the problem is, it becomes easier to ﬁx the issue.
However should the case of any other big problem happen then the HP printer website can be looked at to make sure that some solutions are available. You could also contact customer service executives to ﬁx the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer not printing error.
How to ﬁx the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer not printing error?
- Check the printing tray of the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer. Sometimes a printer logjam causes the printer to stop printing and causes more errors in it. Make sure the printing sheets are of the same size as the printing tray.
- Software errors could be causing the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer printing error. Make sure you download all the software updates which are available on your device and are being displayed.
- Printer driver software also has to be installed properly. You have to make sure you download the printer driver software for the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer from the 123.hp website or from the CD you receive along with the printer itself. Make sure this is done and then proceed to install it with the steps given on your computer. Once this is done your device should start working properly.
- There could also be updates which your printer driver software needs as well. You could also try uninstalling and then installing the printer driver once again as well. Sometimes this helps with ﬁxing the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer not printing error.
- Check whether or not the WiFi connection is working properly. Make sure you have an internet connection in the ﬁrst place and that this should be working properly as well.
- Ensure all the cables and wires are connected to your device properly otherwise this could cause errors at a later stage as well. Make sure this is done.
- Make sure you do not have any virus or malware affecting your computer or device due to which the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer is not printing and is causing printer error. Make sure you troubleshoot the actual issue and try to ﬁx it.
Also Read:- 123 HP Setup for Printer Setup