This is one of the high quality premium and featured laden printers available in the market today. Not only do you get a large number of features with this, but the pricing is also rather affordable. And the overall quality of printing is good too. It works fast, efficiently and operates well largely.
The most important thing to do when you have bought a printer is to make sure that you set it up in a proper manner.
- The first thing which you can do is make sure when you unpack the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer, keep all the parts properly as you will need them.
- After you have done this, then start connecting and setting up the separate parts one by one.
- This includes the ancillary hardware things which are part of it. Usually there is a printer manual along with the the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer which you receive at the time of purchase.
- Make sure you go over the manual properly as it is also easy to follow. You can attach the simple ancillary parts on your own too.
- Once this has been done, then you can switch on your printer after connecting it to the power source.
- Switch on the the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer.
- Then you have to focus on downloading the requisite software to use it. Since this is an HP printer, you will have to download the printer driver from the 123.hp.com website.
- Once you go to the website, you will be given the option to choose between the plethora of printers displayed there.
- Pick or type the name of the the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer correctly and download the driver meant for this printer only.
- You will have to give a couple of minutes for it to install once it is downloaded.
- Following this you have to manually connect the printer to the internet, conduct a couple of test printing runs.
If your printer is still offline then it is an issue with the printer electronically. Contact our Printer Tech Support toll-free number.
Also Read:- HP LaserJet 4250 Printer Offline