The HP Officejet Pro 8710 is a rather good printer which is from the HP series. When compared to the other printers offered by the brand HP, this particular printer of the model HP Officejet Pro 8710 is a much more affordable printer as well and has received a lot of good feedback from its users.
The good thing about this printer is also the fact that it has a very good display screen which makes it easy to use. It is a printer which is suitable for a lot of different kinds of environments, be it using the printer at home or even at an office space it can be used comfortably.
The first thing that a person does after they purchase the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is that they ensure that it is setup in a proper manner.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer using the wireless auto connection method
- In this type of connection method for the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, you do not have to type in a pass key or network key but the connecting process happens on its own without the requirement of a password.
- You can use this on a lot of software operating systems like Windows, MAC etc.
- Make sure that you go to the 123.hp website and first download the printer driver software which is needed. Ensure you type in the name and model of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer correctly and then download the printer driver software.
- Once this is done, then you have to click on the downloaded link and install it on your computer by following the dialog box with instructions which show on the screen upon clicking the downloaded link.
- After this is done, then you have to only click on the auto connect wireless network option which is available and then follow the steps which are given in the boxes.
- Once this is done, the network will automatically be connected to and the step process will be completed.
How to setup using the wireless connect wizard?
- Make sure to download the product from the 123.hp website first and ensure that this is compatible with not only your printer but also compatibility must be there with the device you are connecting it to, like your computer.
- Select the network type from the options given and then make sure you have your network name and the required SSID near you as well.
- After this go over to the control option of your printer, within which you will find a setup option. Click on this.
- Once this is done, select the network menu and then proceed to click on the wireless wizard connect option from here.
- Make sure you pick your wireless option name and then put in the password and the other details which are required as well.
- After this is done, you can do a sample printing to ensure the printer is working properly.
How to connect using the WPS method
- For this, the first thing you have to make sure that you first go to the 123.hp website and download the printer software which is required as well. Once the software is downloaded on your device, click on it and follow the instructions to finish installing it on your computer.
- After this is done, make sure you know if your devices all support the WPS button mode of functioning.
- Once you have done this, press the WPS button on the printer as well as the WPS catch button on the router.
We hope that you get the solution regarding the printer issues. Our team is always available for your Printer related any problem any time 24 x 7. Call our Toll-Free Number.