It is a very annoying factor when the printer shows an offline error message. It distracts the mindset and that in turn hampers the workforce a lot. That is why with our suitable assistance and guidance you will get the most suitable solutions for any of your printer problems. Just call Printer Support Customer Care Number +1-844-802-7535 which toll-free and available 24 hours for your service.
The need to fix printer from offline to online is enormous. Some of them are mentioned here under:
· If the driver is not compatible for the printer or the computer.
· If the operating system gets upgraded and no longer compatible to the driver.
· If the USB cable does not work on your printer (if the printer is not a wireless one).
· If the network connectivity is not appropriate for the printer or the computer.
There may be a number of other reasons for showing the offline error on the printer. But you need not have to worry as in this blog section we will define you all the necessary and easy steps by which you can resolve your issues with the printer.
Steps to Change HP Printer from Offline to Online in Windows 10
- Go to control panel.
- Search for devices and printers option.
- When the window emerges, see the printer option in your printer.
- Right click on the printer that you are working on.
- Click on the printer option at the top right corner.
- A drop-down menu will expand. Now see whether there is the pause printing option is selected there or not.
- If selected then uncheck it by clicking on it.
- Now see whether the offline error message is showing or not by trying to printout in it.
This is the basic steps that you can follow when your printer shows the offline error. These steps are applicable when there is the problem with the setup of the printer. If even after following these steps you cannot resolve your issues with the printers then your printer has an issue of the driver as mentioned earlier. In that case, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps for Driver Issue:
- Press the home button and search for the system manager.
- Find the computer printers category in the device manager option.
- Double-click on the option given.
- Now click on OK button.
- Then the printer driver will be uninstalled.
- Now download and install it again from the official website of HP that is www.123.hp.com.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and you will get the genuine printer driver for your computer and printer.
- Now restart your printer and see whether the problem is resolved or not.
If you still have any kind of issues with your printer then you can connect with us through our printer support customer service phone number +1-844-802-7535. We are available 24 hours to give you the most reliable and suitable assistance for your printer related issues.