Offline issues are not static in the computer or in the printer. This can be resolved by proper setup and maintenance of the printer. But before going to resolve the issues, you must know the reason for the occurrence of such problems. The most obvious reasons that can cause printer offline issues are:
- If the printer driver seems to be no longer supportive of your operating system.
- The printer setup is not well established either with the computer and the wall socket.
- If the printer spooler got into sleep mode.
In either of these situations, you need to have proper guidance by expert technicians who can give the best resolution for any of your problem with the printer. Here we are going into the deep discussion of the HP Photosmart 7520 Offline Problem which will help you to get a glimpse of idea regarding how to resolve the issue.
How to Fix Driver Issue to have HP Photosmart 7520 Printer Back Online
If your printer offline issue is occurred due to the driver then it can be resolved by following the below mentioned steps:
- If you have already installed the driver, then you just need to uninstall it from the computer.
- Now reinstall the driver from the official site of HP i.e., www.123.hp.com.
- Complete the installation by rightly entering the on-screen instructions.
- Now launch the installer.
- Then restart your printer
- Try to print.
In case of driver issue of the printer then these steps will allow you to resolve your issue definitely.
How to Reset the HP Photosmart 7520 Printer
If your printer has the setup issue that is, if you haven’t started the installer properly then it can be the reason for printer offline error.
- Open the control panel from the start button.
- Now open the devices and printers option from there.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on “see what’s printing” option.
- Select the printer option given on the dialogue box.
- Now disable the checkmarks given beside the “pause printing” and “use printer offline” option.
- Restart your printer and try to print.
The driver setup issue can be resolved for HP Photosmart 7520 printer for windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac or any other operating systems by following these simple steps. If you have any other problem with your printer other than HP Photosmart 7520 offline problem, then you may call us on our Printer Offline support toll-free customer care number:- +1-844-753-9392 where our expert technical team will always be available to assist you in the best ways.
Also read:- HP Envy 4500 Offline