HP OfficeJet Printer Says Offline
Are you stuck into fixing your HP OfficeJet Printer Offline issue and fail? Do not worry. Without spending single money and also saving a lot of your time, we try to provide you with the most proper solution in the best possible ways.
There are various uses of HP OfficeJet printers. Because of the best technical features, it is ideal for office, home, and micro business sectors. But the most frequent problems that the consumers have with it are:
· Setup issues: Most of the users are unable to setup the printer to the Wi-Fi. A proper guidance will help you to resolve this issue and that is why we are here. 123helpline provide the printer set up assistance that will help you to resolve your issues instantly.
· Installation issues: Many people find it difficult to install the HP OfficeJet printer software or driver for the computer. 123helpline provide you the printer installation via printer support phone number on which you can connect anytime.
· Offline issue: Today the offline problem is very much seen in almost every Officejet models and if you are also using the same then you need to troubleshoot your printer as well as the computer by trying to reset the device.
How to Setup HP Officejet Printer
If you are stuck into setting up the HP office Jet then get a quick result for any of your HP printer related query. Let us now discuss some primary steps to set up HP wireless OfficeJet printers
· Turn on the wi-fi.
· Connect the HP printer with the laptop or computer via Wi-fi
· Go to the web browser and download the printer driver from www.123.hp.com
· Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the installation.
· Now go to the control panel on your computer.
· Click on the devices and printers option on your computer.
· Select the printer model that you are using.
· Start scanning or printing.
If the setup of the printer is not appropriate then the offline problem occurs. Sometimes, the corrupted driver also leads to the offline error on the printer. In such a situation to fix the problem as early as possible you can just do the steps as under:
Steps to Fix HP OfficeJet Printer Offline Error in Windows
- Check the USB cables are properly connected to the computer and the wall socket.
- Now click on the start button and search for the control panel
- Click on the devices and printers option there.
- Check whether the icon for your printer that you are using is there or not.
- After checking all these restarts your printer and then try to print.
- If the offline error is still there then you need to reinstall the driver.
- For that, you need to go back on your computer screen and right click on the printer icon.
- Now click on remove device option there.
- Go to the web browser and navigate www.123.hp.com.
- Type the model number of your printer.
- Click on download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Now launch the installer.
- Try to print.
These are the step-wise guide to resolve your HP OfficeJet Printer Offline error and following these steps will definitely help you out to resolve your issues. If you still face any kind of issue with your printer then you can call our Officejet printer offline Toll-Free number.