HP LaserJet 4250 Printer Offline
HP LaserJet 4250 Offline problems can be caused by a number of reasons. Although it is the latest printer model and embedded with plenty of latest features and specifications, but sometimes the offline error in the printer interrupts the way of its operation. This is because when such a problem occurs, the printer stops working and on the computer screen, it displays the printer is offline. The reasons for the occurrence of such problems are:
• The printer driver is corrupted.
• When there is inappropriate setup in your computer for the printer.
• If the printer spooler is in sleep mode, etc.
Steps to Fix HP LaserJet 4250 Printer Offline Problem
If you have some device setting issue then here are some steps to reset your setting:
- Try to check all the connections of your printer.
- Try to check whether your wireless router is connected and working properly or not.
- Now click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel.
- Search for the devices and printers option there.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on see what’s printing option.
- Then click on the printer option given on the top of the dialogue box.
- Uncheck the marks given beside the “pause printing” and “use printer offline” option.
- Now restart your printer and try to print.
If your HP LaserJet 4250 Printer Offline has not been resolved then you might have the issue of your printer driver. To resolve your issue you can call us on our toll- free printer offline support phone number +1-844-802-7535.
HP Official Site www.123.hp.com.