HP LaserJet 4200 Troubleshooting Guide This article covers all of the typical problems with the HP LaserJet 4200 printer Troubleshooting . Furthermore, all of these errors have been solved in a very straightforward manner.
To Resolve HP LaserJet 4200 Printer Errors, Follow These Troubleshooting Steps.
Error with the cartridge: Causes
- Before we look at the troubleshooting techniques to fix cartridge jam issue, let’s take a look at the causes of the error
- The printer’s rear access door has a paper jam.
- By some paper that became stuck in the roller.
- Because of the foreign object obstructing the cartridge route.
- Since the computer system and printer require a reboot.
Reboot the system:
To reboot the system, unhook the power cord from the back of the system and then reconnect it. Wait at least one minute before plugging the cord back into the wall outlet. Return the power cord to the system’s rear. Restart the printer to see if the problem has been resolved.
Turn off the printer and perform a visual inspection to check for any jammed paper and to ensure that the paper tray and paper are correctly inserted into the printer.
Now, carefully move the cartridge to clear the print heads on your HP printer cartridge.
HP LaserJet spooling error: Causes
- Before we look at the troubleshooting techniques to fix spooler error, let’s have a look at the causes of the error.
- Because the print jobs were blocked in the queue.
- Print tasks that are stuck in the queue
- As a result of the spooler’s inability to interpret faulty data or documents in the spooler.
- Because the computer or spooler software crashed while sending the data.
Steps for troubleshooting-
On the window, click the ‘Start’ button, then navigate to the ‘Administrative Tools’ option and click the ‘Services’ link.Scroll down to the ‘Print Spooler’ option from the list. Right-click it and select the ‘Stop’ option.Now, navigate to the ‘My Computer’ link and double-click on ‘Local Disk (C:)’. After that, go to the “Windows” folder, then to “System 32,” then to “Spool,” and finally to the “Printer” folder.
Delete all of the print jobs from the previous step’s opened folder. Return to the ‘Services’ link and right-click on the ‘Print Spooler’ option. Now select the ‘Start’ option.
HP LaserJet 4200 offline error: causes
- Before we look at the troubleshooting techniques to fix HP Laserjet 4200 offline error, let’s take a look at the causes of the error.
- In the event that the network or USB cable is unplugged.
- If the printer is already set to “Use Printer Offline.”
Steps for troubleshooting:
Turn on the printer and check the printer status- At this point, the printer may begin operating, but if it does not, proceed to the following step. Disconnect the power cord from the printer’s rear and from the wall outlet when the printer is turned on. Wait for a good 60 seconds before proceeding.
Ascertain that the USB cable or network cable, as well as the router or switch cables, are firmly attached. Wait for the printer to reboot after restarting it. Connect the power cable to the printer’s power supply and plug it into a wall outlet.
Perform a test printout after turning on the printer.
- How to reset the printer?
Unplug the power cord from the outlet. Wait 60 seconds before attaching the power cord to the printer and a wall outlet.
- How to check your printer’s Offline setting?
Click the Control Panel icon on the computer screen to enter the ‘Devices and Printers’ box. Right-click on your printer’s name and select the ‘See What’s Printing’ link.
Clear any settings made next to ‘Pause printing’ or ‘Use printer offline’ by clicking on the ‘Printer’ tab. They should not have a check mark next to them.
- What causes faulty driver error?
A software driver is essential for connecting a computer to a printing system. Your printer may produce an error as a result of an outdated or incompatible driver. For fixing this issue you need to update or install HP printer driver.
Also Read :