HP Envy 5640 Printer Wireless Setup
Bought a new printer and having trouble setting it up wirelessly? Being a beginner, most of the printer users face problems to get the wireless setup of the printer. If you are facing difficulty in your HP Envy 5640 printer wireless setup then this guide may help you in this regard. There are a few simple steps to follow in order to get the wireless setup for the printer successfully.
Steps for HP Envy 5640 Printer Setup Wirelessly for Windows or Mac
These steps are applicable both for windows as well as Mac operating system to be connected to the HP Envy 5640 printer.
- Check the wireless router on which you are going to work i.e., whether it is working properly or not.
- Set the network name and password for the wireless network.
- See whether the computer is properly connected to the network and is working on it.
- Check whether your printer is capable of wireless connectivity.
- Now disconnect the USB cable connectivity of the printer.
- Now press the power button of the printer, if it is not already turned on.
- Go to the printer control panel.
- Click on setting and then select the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the connectivity process.
- Then download the HP printer driver and software by going to www.123.hp.com
- Search for the printer name and model number that is Envy 5640 and then click to download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Run the installer on your computer.
You have successfully connected your printer to your Windows or Mac computer wirelessly. If you are still having any kind of issue with your printer then feel free to call our Toll-Free Customer Care Number. Our expert technicians will help you out to resolve any of your issues with the printer as early as possible.
For More Detail Visit:- Printer Tech Support.