HP Envy 5030 Printer Offline
Sometimes printer users face problems with their devices which, in turn, interrupt their workflow and the offline error is enormous among all these problems. If you are using an HP Envy 5030 printer then this offline problem may create hazards in your work, isn’t it? Then let us inform you that this is not at all a big issue and can be resolved very easily and quickly.
If you have successfully installed your printer driver from the official site of HP i.e., www.123.hp.com, but still your computer screen shows the printer is offline then there must be the connection issue with your printer. To reset the connection then follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to Fix HP Envy 5030 Printer Offline Windows 10
- Try to check the wireless router is working properly or not.
- Check whether the USB Cable of the printer is connected properly to the computer.
- See whether the USB port is well-connected with the wall socket and is transferring the power.
- Reset all the connections.
- Now try to reinstall the printer driver for your computer.
- See whether the offline error is resolved or not.
If this could be the issue of your printer, then following these steps will definitely help you to resolve your issue.
Steps to Fix when the HP Envy 5030 Printer Says Offline
- Click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel and then select the devices and printers option.
- Right-click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Now hit the “what’s printing” option there.
- Then click on the printer option given on the box.
- Unfollow the checkmarks given beside the ‘pause printing’ and ‘use printer offline’ option.
- Then restart the printer and try to the printer.
If you are still having any such issue with the printer or any other problem with your printer then you can call us anytime on our Offline Printer Support toll-free number which is available 24 hours for you. We have a team of expert and professional technicians who will give you a suitable answer that you are searching to resolve your problem with the printer.