Are you stuck with your HP Envy printer offline issue? It is a very annoying factor when the printer says offline and you are unable to do anything over your printer. May this blog helpful to you in getting your problems resolved without spending any money and also you can do it by yourself and also from within your home only.
If you are using windows 8 or 10 version of the computer then you needs a special version of print and scan doctor to diagnose your problems and resolve it as early as possible.
Steps to Use Print and Scan Doctor and Check Why HP Envy 4520 Printer Says Offline
- Download the HP print and scan doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location of your printer.
- When the HP print and scan doctor opens, click on start option.
- Select the printer you are using that is HP Envy 4520.
- The print and scan doctor will diagnose the problems with the printer.
- See whether the problem is still there or not. If it is there then go for the next steps.
Steps to Reset the Printer if Still the HP Envy 4520 Printer Keeps Going Offline
- Turn off the printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Now turn the computer off that you are using.
- Connect the power cord from the back of the printer and then turn the printer and computer on if it does not automatically power on.
- If the printer supports wireless connection, then restart the router too.
- Wait till the network connectivity light of the router blinks and becomes active.
- Go to the setting option on the printer and turn the wireless connection off.
- Wait for a few seconds and reconnect the printer to the wireless network.
- Now try to print.
By following these few steps you can easily resolve your HP Envy 4520 printer offline issue. But if there is any kind of doubt in your mind or still your HP Envy 4520 printer keeps going offline even after following these steps you can call us on our HP Printer Offline toll-free support number:- +1-844-753-9392. Our technicians will always be there to respond to your calls and assist you in the best way to resolve your issues instantly.
For More detail Visit:- Customer Support