HP ENVY 4500 Printer Says Offline
If your HP Envy 4500 keeps going offline, and you are unable to overcome this, then there are some simple and easy steps to follow to resolve your issues. The offline issue is the most common printer problem that is faced by almost every printer user. To fix this, we have pointed out some simple and easy steps.
Steps to Resolve HP Envy 4500 Offline Problem
When the offline error message displays on the screen, at first you must check all the connections that are made to the printer. These are:
1. Check the router whether it is working or not.
2. See the wireless network is working properly on the computer and the printer.
3. If they are already connected to the network, then disconnect them.
4. After waiting for a few seconds connect them again.
5. Check the power cord of the printer and see whether power is passing or not.
6. You can also disconnect the power cable and connect it after some time.
7. Now turn on the printer if it is not turned on automatically.
8. Try to print.
If even after following all the above-mentioned steps you are still facing the offline error message then, in that case, there must be the issue with the printer driver. To resolve it:
1. Go to the start button.
2. Search for the devices and printers option from the control panel.
3. Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
4. Click on the “remove device” option.
5. Select “yes” to confirm the un-installation.
6. Now go to the web browser and navigate www.123.hp.com there.
7. Search for the printer you are using that is HP Envy 4500.
8. Click on “Download”.
9. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
10. Now open the file from the download option in your computer.
11. Extract the file and click on setup.
12. Set it up according to your preferences to finish the installation.
13. Now restart your printer and try to print.
You must have overcome your printer offline error. This procedure is helpful for HP Envy 4500 Printer Offline Windows 8, 10, etc. If you still have any query regarding this or you have any other problem with your printer, then you can directly contact us through Printer Offline toll-free customer care number where we are available 24 hours for you.