HP DeskJet Printer Offline Support
As we all know that how much printer has become a necessary device in our daily life and that is why they buy the best among all the brands that are Hewlett Packard. It is the most trustworthy brand and always provides the best features and technologies in its brand. But today almost every printer user faces HP printer offline issues and if you are also a user of HP DeskJet printer then you could have also face such kind of errors. With our DeskJet printer offline support you can get away from this issue very easily and also without spending much time in it. Let us discuss some of the easy steps to resolve when HP DeskJet printer says offline.
Most common issues with the HP DeskJet printers
The printer is not printing black ink: Sometimes the users have to face the problem of not printing in black color. This is nothing but an issue of the cartridge that is you are unable to set the printer cartridge. You will get the complete assistance on how to fix cartridge on your device by calling us on our DeskJet customer support phone number.
· HP DeskJet troubleshooting error: Troubleshooting is very necessary when your computer or printer starts malfunctioning. But most of the printer users avoid the problem of not getting adequate guidance for HP DeskJet troubleshooting error. We thus give you all the required assistance to troubleshoot your printer as early as possible by our expert technician team.
· HP printer cartridge issue: Most of the printer users face the cartridge issue such as either their printer is not printing black ink or cannot print even after the cartridge is full of ink. These are the problems occur due to not getting a proper idea on how to fix the cartridge on the printer. This needs some simple steps to follow and you can easily manage cartridge on to the printer. And thus we are here to provide you with those simple and easy steps that will help you to get your printer trouble-free.
· Paper jam issue: If you are also one of a kind who frequently gets the problem of paper jam on their printer then feel free to call us on our printer customer support phone number.
Steps to Resolve HP DeskJet Printer Offline Error in Windows
Before going in detail first you must know the reasons for which such kind of offline problems usually occur in the printer whether it is a wired or wireless. In the case of wired printers, you must set up the printer with the wire properly. Remember, 1 problematic setup can also cause an offline issue with the printer.
Steps to Resolve Wired HP DeskJet Printer Offline Problem
- Check whether the printer’s USB cable is properly connected to the computer or not.
- Check whether the USB cable is well connected to the wall socket or not.
- Try to reconnect them if it is still showing offline.
- Restart your printer and also the computer and try to print.
If your printer still cannot print due to the offline error then there must be the issue of the driver and to resolve this you need to do the following steps:
- Click on the start button and go to the control panel there.
- Go to the devices and printers option.
- Click to add printer and type the name and model number of your printer.
- Complete the installation of the driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now restart your printer and see whether it is showing offline error or not.
Steps to resolve Wireless HP DeskJet printer offline problem
- Check the router whether it is working or not.
- See whether you have entered the right network name and password for the network you are using.
- Now turn on the printer if it is not already done.
- Go to the setting.
- Select the wireless setup wizard.
- If your network name does not appear by its own type it there.
- Type the password for your network.
- Try to print.
If your offline issue is still not resolved then you can again reinstall the driver following the steps mentioned for the wired printer. Call DeskJet Printer Offline Support toll-free number if you still have any kind of query regarding your printer.