HP DeskJet 2541 Wireless Setup On Windows
Among the many available companies, HP has proved itself to be one of the most reliable and efficient printer company. There is a wide range of printers that HP provides us. Few of them are HP deskjet 2541,HP deskjet 2542, HP deskjet 3755,HP LaserJet pro M1136, HP officejet pro 7740, HP ink tank wireless 410, HP never stop laser MFP 1200 W etc. Each one of them specialized for different purposes according to needs. A computer has two operating systems Windows and Mac in which windows are the most common operating system used across the whole world.
Well to set up any printer to a device we have two methods.
- Wire Method 2. Wireless Method
In the wire method, we use USB Cables to setup the connection between the printer and the computer. Even Ethernet cables are also widely used in setting up the connection between the printer and the computer.
In the wireless method,a connection is set up between the computer and the printer through a network router.
Below I am going to teach you how to set up a network connection between HP Deskjet 2541 one via WI-FI router ( wireless network )on Windows operating system.
There are 2 main steps in setting up the HP DeskJet 2541 wireless setup between the printer and computer.
1. Installation of the Desired Drive
- You must ensure that the printer and your computer are on and connected to the required Wi-Fi router.
- The first step in the installation process is downloading the desired drive from the official website.
- Open the browser and search 123.hp.com.
- You will now get a list of different drives available for installation based on the various available printer models and the operating systems.
- In our case, the printer model is HP deskjet 2541 and we need to install it on windows so we are going to choose the tribe which is suitable for it.
- The driver software acts as the interface between the printer and the device. You need to choose the right drive so that we can make the best use of your printer.
- There are two types of driver full-featured driver and a basic driver.
- A basic driver only provides print and scan operations for all the printer models and here you do not need to check for the version of the operating system as it automatically detects during installation.
- Whereas on the other hand, the full featured driver provides a complete guide for an easy installation process it even provides you with the instructions that are necessary for connecting the printer to the available network.
- You can even avail the option of the printer management software that helps us with the printer settings
2 . Connecting to Wireless Network
- HP Deskjet 2541 printers are provided with a Wi-Fi button on them.
- Ensure that the router’s WPS button is pressed for at least 4-5 seconds.
- Make sure that the router is connected to it connected to the printer.
- You must know the name of your connection and the WEP key or WPA passcode that is set up for its protection.
- Now on the HP printer’s control panel, you will get an option to set up.
- Click on the setup option and enter the network name if your network name is not visible on it then search it in the search bar and select your network.
- after you select your network it will ask for the passcode which is Your WEP key or WPA code.
- Further, it will ask for the printer model number so you have to type the model number of your printer which in our case is HP Deskjet 2751.
- Now you will get the option to choose between the operating systems.
- You have to choose the Windows operating system to install it on Windows you will get an option to switch operating system click on it.
- Now, either you have the option to install the full driver kit or to install the basic driver kit. That is left to you but, I would recommend you to download the full driver kit as it brings to you the maximum benefits that you can gain from this printer.
Also Read :