HP DeskJet 2540 Printer Says Offline
Are you facing trouble to fix the HP DeskJet 2540 Printer Offline error? Here is your ultimate solution to your problem. We understand that everyone expects the best service from any of the peripheral devices they buy. But when due to some technical issue they cannot get the ultimate service from them, and then they either choose to replace it or want to buy another one which may lead severe loss to them. The same goes for printers too. Offline issues are the most common issue among the printer users it is very annoying factor when you cannot find the way to fix the issue, that is why, through our blogs, we try to give some simple tips to resolve your issue without making you spend any money for that purpose and also you can get it on your own.
Steps to Resolve HP DeskJet 2540 Printer Offline Issue in Windows
People get the latest windows version on their computer or laptop or other systems. But the most recent version of windows seems hard for the beginners to operate. Thus we are giving some simple steps to fix your offline error in HP DeskJet 2540 printer when you are using a windows computer
- Check whether your router is working properly or not.
- See whether the wireless network is working properly on your printer and the computer or not.
- See whether your driver is compatible to your operating system or not.
- Then see whether the power cable is properly connected to the printer or not.
- If everything is alright but you are getting an offline error in your printer then disconnect all the connections and reset them.
- Restart the printer and try to print.
Steps to Fix HP DeskJet 2540 Printer Offline Issue in Mac
Mac is the most advanced model of computers and being a beginner, people have to face a lot of troubles to get the ultimate access to it quickly. If you are facing printer offline error in your Mac operating system then you can take the help from the below-mentioned steps
- Go to the Apple Menu.
- Select the system preferences.
- Search for the printers and scanners option.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on remove the device.
- If your printer is turned on then disconnect the power cord and wait for a few seconds.
- Disconnect the wireless connection from your Mac computer and printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Now reconnect them all.
- Install the printer driver from www.123.hp.com by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once the installation is done restart your printer.
- Try to print.
Hope this blog will help you out to resolve when your HP DeskJet 2540 Printer Says Offline. If you still have any query or issues related to HP DeskJet 2540 printer you can directly get our assistance by calling us on our toll-free printer support phone number:- +1-844-753-9392. Our technicians will give their best in providing you with valuable information based on your requirements.
For More Detail Visit:- Printer Customer Service.