HP Fax machines are one of the best quality devices in fax and printing which are available for users today. There are a number of options available in HP Fax for every user to choose from with respect to their own specific price range and features which they want. This, along with the fact that HP is ubiquitous and will make customer service and user help very easy and attainable for most people if they buy this device, makes HP a sought after brand in terms of fax machines.
Not every device provides for the VoIP (voice over internet protocol) option on the fax machine. It is however available in the HP fax machine, making it more convenient for you to use. You will have to do some steps to enable this VoIP option on your HP fax machine however. This can be manually done by the user on their own at home and will not require any external help. All you have to do for this process is to make sure you stick to the process given below and follow it properly to the last word.
However in case of there happening any more issues, there is always the option of contacting the customer care for HP printer and then consulting it for help.
Moreover largely this article will cover everything which you will need to do for VoIP fax setting for HP fax machine.
- First for starters, make sure that your connection is setup and is put in a strong way. All the cables and wires must be in place as well.
- Usually what you need to do is decrease the fax speed for the VoIPsetting to be enabled on your HP fax machine. Make sure that you have done this as well.
- The BAUD rate of the fax machine should be reduced for the VoIP setting to operate in a better manner.
- The default setting which is already there in most fax machines is generally the ECM option. For the VoIP setting to operate, the first thing you should be doing, is make sure you disable the ECM default setting before altering and making more changes to make your device suitable for the VoIP setting on your HP fax machine device.
- Otherwise if this option is not working, there are also internet based fax services which are available for you to use. However for the VoIP setup you might also need to contact your HP support or connection support to help you verify exactly what kind of connection setup that you use.
- Make sure your setup is drawn to a G711 or something which is a non-compressed codec version.
We hope that you get the solution regarding the printer issues. Our team is always available for your Printer related any problem any time 24 x 7.