The HP Deskjet 3639 printer is one which is a heavy favourite among professional users as well as people who use it in more smaller domestic spaces. It works fast, it is available at a rather commendable price for a device which is highly recommended.
Among the printers in its price range, the HP Deskjet 3639 printer is one of the better devices even within the HP Deskjet series of printers available.
What makes the HP Deskjet 3639 printer very suitable for oﬃce spaces is the fact that it can be shifted from place to another with a lot of ease. This makes it a simple to use device among other printers available.
It’s simple usage also comes from the fact that it works upon connecting to the WiFi. You can easily connect this printer to the WiFi and do your printing scanning and copying tasks through it. This is why it is a suitable device. As it can print through numerous tablets, computers and can even do its printing and other activities through connecting to WiFi with a mobile phone as well. This is what makes the HP Deskjet 3639 printer much more handy than a lot of other models which dont operate in a similar manner.
The manual to connect the HP Deskjet 3639 printer to WiFi is fairly lucid to follow with. It is also something which can be done by any user if they want to. Make sure to stick to the steps which have been given, though.
However should there be a situation which has not been addressed through the course of this manual, then there are a number of options available to you too. You could locate a local HP printer dealership in your area to help you with the process. Another thing that could be done is that there are so many phone dials available to help with the HP Deskjet 3639 printer connecting to WiFi process. Make sure you follow these should the extent of this article not be enough for this. In case there are more questions, there is also 24×7 helpline service which is given by the HP printers brand.
This is another reason why people prefer the HP printer brand more than other printer brands.
How to connect the HP Deskjet 3639 printer to WiFi?
- Make sure you have your cables connected and in place. The router should also be placed close to the printer to ensure that you have no issue in the process to connect the printer.
- You can use the WiFi direct option which appears when you go to 123.hp website to download the speciﬁcs for your device and then choose your printer there itself to make sure the connection is established.
- Provide the login password where it asks for it and then it will be completed.
- Once this is done you can try and do a trial run to check whether or not the printing is happening properly and the device is connected.
- In case of errors, make sure you remove the other devices or printers which are attached to the computer. Attempt a trial printing again and see if it works.
We hope that you get the solution regarding the printer 7640 issues. Our team is always available for your Printer related any problem any time 24 x 7.