Fix HP OfficeJet 8702 Wireless Printer issue
You may receive a series of errors while printing with the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer, including can’t connect to HP wireless printer, error printing from HP wireless printer, the error setting up the printer, couldn’t find the HP wireless printer on the network, and the HP wireless printer blinking blue light.
How to Fix HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Installation Error
- Ensure that your HP OfficeJet 8702 Wireless Printer is linked to the Wi-Fi network first. Your PC must also be connected to the same network.
- Then look for any error messages or a blinking error light on the printer. If you’re going to utilize a USB cable, ensure sure it’s in good working order.
- This problem can also be caused by a huge quantity of documents or content stuck in the print queue.
- Then, as close as possible to the router, reposition your printer and remove any electromagnetic equipment that may interfere with the signal.
- Connect your device to the network if you recently updated your software, firmware, or operating system.
HP Office jet 8702, troubleshoot a network or printer connection issue.
- Check the router’s band settings first. Because the router can operate at both 5.0GHz and 2.4GHz. HP, on the other hand, uses 2.4GHz. As a result, double-check which band your router is on.
- The Apple system connects solely through the Bonjour setting. As a result, HP advises connecting your printer to a router that supports Bonjour.
- The HP OfficeJet 8702 can sometimes get around the automated IP address assignment. So, from the printer’s control panel, input the IP address.
- Restart your printer, router, and computer if necessary. And then turn on the router. Wait 5 minutes before turning on your printer.
Wi-Fi Connection Issues with HP Officejet 8702 Printer
- Check for a physical connection problem between the HP OfficeJet 8702 printer and the router first.
- Next, double-checks that network cables are correctly attached. Then double- checks that the link speed and duplex settings are correct.
- After that, send a ping message to your printer from your computer. Check the router setup and hub settings if the message failed.
- Keep in mind that the software application has been installed on your network. If that’s the case, look into the software’s configuration to see if that’s what’s causing the problem.
- To resolve the HP OfficeJet 8702 network failed issue, connect any additional devices to see if the problem is with the printer or the computer.
- Wireless Setup for HP Office jet 8702 (Windows)
- Know everything you need to know about your network, including the name and password.
- Ascertain that your computer has a robust network connection, and locate the router and printer close to one another.
- Open the Wireless setup wizard by tapping the wireless option on the control panel.
- Choose your network from the list of potential network names.
- Follow the directions on the printer’s main screen.
- When the download is complete, launch the HPoffice jet 8702 printer software that you have downloaded.
- And then finish the installation by typing in the chosen connection.
- Wi-Fi Setup HP Office jet 8702
- To find the control panel, go to the start menu and look for it.
- Select the wireless option from the control panel, then search for wireless setup wizard, confirm, and click OK.
- Then, in the network list, click on the appropriate network name.
- Otherwise, you can manually enter the network name.
- And the password when requested and after that click on the Ok button.
- For printing and scanning, select files from your local storage or saved files.
To receive all of the services, the 123.hp.com/oj8702 printer driver must be updated regularly.
Also Read :