HP printers can sometimes have errors in the manner of their functioning. The errors which happen are not something out of the ordinary but are rather something which is experienced by the best of the printers in the market.
HP printers may show error during the printer wireless setup process. It is important to realise that it is not an error which is a rather big problem. This terror during HP printer wireless setup is an occurrence which can be dealt with by people easily.
What they have to do is adhere to some steps which are highlighted below. There could be a number of reasons why the HP printer wireless setup is showing error. But make sure that you go over all the steps and try to ﬁx them in order.
If none of the steps end up helping you in the process, you could also try to make sure that you contact some local HP stores to help you out with the problem. Aside from this there could also be a lot of helpline numbers which will assist you in the same.
This will help you in ﬁxing the HP printer showing error during wireless setup.
- The ﬁrst thing that you can do is make sure you look at the manual which the HP printer came in and check with the manual if all the particulars and wires were put in the right place.
- Following this, ensure you have an internet connection. This could be via WiFi, or an Ethernet cable or even otherwise. Place your WiFi routers etc. close to the computer or other device as well so that there is no issue with the internet connection and the setup works smoothly.
- You have to download the printer driver software. This can either be done from a CD which you get along with the box of the printer at the time of purchase. Or else there is the option of looking for the printer driver software on the 123.hp website as well. Make sure you download and then proceed to install the printer driver software on your computer.
- Check the printing tray and whether or not it is properly attached to the printer.
- Update the software for wherever you get notiﬁcations of updating.
- Printer driver software could also use updating if you need to.
- You could also uninstall the printer driver software and then proceed to install it onto your computer properly again.
- Rebooting the printer and the computer and other devices which are attached could also try and help with the HP printer wireless showing error in the setup process.
- There could be a hardware error which is leading to error as well. You will need to get this checked.
We hope that you get the solution regarding the printer issues. Our team is always available for your Printer related to any problem any time 24 x 7. Call our Toll-Free Number.