Connect Phone to HP Envy 4520
HP Envy 4520 is getting super popular because of the use of the recently updated technology that is now increasing the age of your printer’s ink cartridge. The demand for this printer is also high because other than improving the ink cartridge life is also extremely good in printing high quality results and that too also in less time.
The time taken by this printer is comparatively less than the other printers. HP Envy 4520 is a perfect device for office and personal use as it is not only a printer but a copier and a scanner as well.
These days people usually contain all the important documents, photos, presentations and another form of files in their smartphones and if a printer can directly get connected to a phone it can save a lot of time of transferring the data from the phone to the laptop or computer system.
HP Envy 4520 is a printer that can get connected to your phone in a few simple steps and can help your print documents and photos directly from your phone. So, the steps to connect HP Envy 4520 wireless setup to phone are given below.
Steps to Connect Phone to HP Envy 4520
There is a WiFi direct feature given with the printer that allows us to print wirelessly using your tablet or your smartphone. All you need to do is to download the software suggested by us from the authorized websites and you are good to go. For turning on the Direct WiFi option you are requested to follow the preceding steps carefully.
- When you go to the control panel of your printer, you will find the WiFi Direct option that you need to click on.
- Now, go to settings and enable the WiFi Direct option. You can connect to a maximum of five devices at a given time using WiFi Direct option.
- Make sure that your smartphone also supports WiFi Direct option.
- Turn on the WiFi Direct option on both your HP Envy 4520 printer and on your mobile phone.
- Now, select the photo or the document file that you wish to take a print out of and is available on your mobile phone.
- After selecting the file, click on the print option.
- Now, you will get a list of available printers on your computer screen.
- You need to choose your printer name and then click on the ok button.
Network Connection on iPhone
For establishing the network connection on your iPhone, you need to follow the given below steps.
- Start your Apple device and make sure to turn the WiFi on.
- Also, check for a mark near your local WiFi network name.
- When you can connect to other networks, hit it to get connected.
- Now, check the status of the network connection if your printer.
- For the printer with touchscreen control panel, either hit the wireless icon or click on the Network Settings or you can go to the setup menu option to see the status.
- For the printer without touchscreen control panel option, hit the wireless icon and the information button at the same time or you can press on the wireless button along with the start copy black button together.
- This will give you a print of the Wireless Test Report that has the status of the network connection mentioned there.
In case, if your printer is already connected to the network, you can print directly. For the cases, when the printer is not connected to the network, you can follow this procedure to do so.
- For aa printer with a touchscreen control panel, go to the printer, and open either the Setup or the Wireless menu option.
- Now, click on the Wireless Setup Wizard and keep following the instructions for setting up a connection between your printer and your internet network connection.
- Now, for the printer without a touchscreen control panel, hold and press the wireless icon button along with the cancel button at the same time until the power button light starts flashing.
- For this particular printer, pressing the buttons only for 5 seconds will be fine and will flash the blue light on the edges.
There is an Air print option given in this printer and if you don’t know how you can utilize it, then here is the procedure to do that.
- Hit either on the print or on the print icon option for opening the printer.
- Hot on the select option and choose your printer from there.
- You can also change the printer settings preferences for Apple devices as per your requirements.
- You can also change the print job like the number of copies, paper, color print option, etc., if needed.
Also Read :