HP printers have provided effective quality printouts and customer experience to all its users for a very long time. They are a perfect blend of power and price with efficient functioning and unique features. A user can never get enough of what the HP brand and its products provide. It is a fantastic set of features and capabilities that cannot be matched with any other. HP brand has been launching several updates regularly to keep setting new trends and match the customer needs. It acknowledges explicitly the customer likes and dislikes while establishing or designing a specific product like the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless printer.
Basic queries of customers owning a new HP Deskjet 3700
HP Deskjet 3700 is a fantastic product launched by HP in recent times with incredible features and credibility of its own. If you have recently become a member of the HP family and have bought the new HP Deskjet 3700 wireless printer, you will want to know about several things related to the same. As the very first thing, a user would like to know about the HP Deskjet 3700 printer wireless setup or how to connect HP Deskjet 3700 printer to Wi-Fi. These are the basic queries of users as they are the primary needs before working with the printer or giving print commands.
How to do the HP Deskjet 3700 printer wireless setup?
Let us begin with the HP Deskjet 3700 printer wireless setup. It consists of a few basic steps, which can also be performed by the users who do not have much information about technology or are not used to the same. You only need to read the instructions carefully and then follow the same practically.
- First, switch on your printer and turn on the power supply.
- Make sure you plug in all the wires that are necessary for the connection.
- Keep your printer in the setup mode and click on the cancel button.
- Simultaneously also press the wireless button to start the printer in an entirely fresh manner.
- If you are an HP Deskjet 3700 printer user, open your printer’s wireless or network settings.
- Now click on the restore button in the network settings.
- Make sure that your device and HP Deskjet 3700 printer are connected to the same wireless network or the router for proper connection and communication between the two.
How to download the printer software and drivers on an HP printer?
Printer drivers and software are a vital part of the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup. No printer could work without the printer software and drivers. Hence let us understand the method to download or install the same accordingly.
- As the first step, open any web browser according to your own convenience and go to the printer setup.
- Now start the downloading of the printer software and save the HP easy start.
- Open the file that is downloaded and then process the run command.
- A pop up will appear on your screen wherein you need to confirm or allow the changes that will be made to your device.
- The printer software will now be downloaded and installed on your system, and you could start working with excellent printouts as the output.
Next, you could also download the printer drivers that are compatible and best for your specific printer from the HP official website.
How to connect the HP Deskjet 3700 printer to Wi-Fi?
Once you start working on your printer, you would understand the need for a Wi-Fi connection. There are two ways to connect your printer to the device and Wi-Fi that includes the WPS push button and the WPS pin method. Let us understand the process for connecting the HP Deskjet 3700 printer to Wi-Fi in both ways.
- You will find the WPS button at the backside of your router as well as the printer.
- First, you need to press the WPS button for a few seconds on the control panel until the LED light blinks.
- Next, push the WPS button on the router and see if the light starts blinking faster. This is the point wherein your HP Deskjet 3700 printer starts connecting to the router, and the connection would become stable within a few minutes or seconds.
- Once you connect HP Deskjet 3700 printer to Wi-Fi, the LED light would become consistent and stop blinking.
Further, to connect HP Deskjet 4720 to Wi-Fi with the WPS pin method, you must know the pin beforehand. Once you know the WPS pin, you may move forward with the steps.
- Go to the start button.
- Select the network settings.
- Select the option ‘Add a wireless device’.
- Now click on your printer name shown on the screen and press the Next button.
- When asked on the screen, enter the WPS pin, which will allow you to establish a stable connection between the network provider and the printer.
- You may now choose your network and press the Next button.
The HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup is now complete. However, if you still face issues with the same, you may use HP Deskjet 3700 troubleshooting method or contact the professional executives on the HP official website.