Counted as one of the best printers for office use, HP Deskjet 3630 is highly in demand. With the increment in its sale, the increment has also been seen for the questions raised by the owners on connecting this printer to the WiFi connection.
For learning how to connect HP Deskjet 3630 to WiFi, we have come up with the perfect step solutions. All you need is to follow these steps carefully and you will be able to establish the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup in no time.
The Basic Steps Needed To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 to WiFi
• Power on your printer.
• Use the control panel controls to connect the printer to the wireless network.
• Press the printers from the control panel and then setup.
• Select the network and the hitting the WiFi Protected Setup Wizard for starting the router search.
• Selecting the network name.
• Entering the WPA/ WEP password.
• Hitting ok to proceed further.
• Now clicking on the next button to finish the setup.
Detailed Explanation on Connecting HP Deskjet 3630 to WiFi
• You can choose any of the methods to establish this connection.
• If you are preferring the USB connection method, you can connect your new printer to your computer system or laptop and can move on with the printer software.
• For the HP Auto Wireless Connect method, you can either establish a connection using wires or via network authentication.
• For using the HP Auto Wireless Connect method, you need to install the printer software first and complete the installation process by clicking the instructions given on your computer screen.
• Now, choose the right network connection type and hit the “Yes, send wireless settings to the printer” button.
• After you are done doing this, you can relax as the HP Auto Connect takes care of the rest of the process.
• In case, if this method of connection becomes ineffective, you can try out the other connection techniques.
• HP Wireless Setup Wizard is another method that can help you connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer to the WiFi.
• You only need to run the Wireless Setup Wizard present at the control panel of your printer.
• There is a note here: the HP Wireless Setup Wizard method is not applicable on all the HP printers and is limited to the ones that has a touchscreen panel.
• Now collect the network name and password information that will be needed soon for establishing the connection.
• Go to the wireless menu and hit the wireless icon.
• Search for your wireless network from the given list. If you find it, click on it.
• If your network name is not present in the list, you can enter the network details manually.
• Make sure to enter the name correctly, and when the pop up window comes up, enter the security password.
• Now, the printer would have already established a connection with your chosen wireless network. In case, if the connection is not yet established, try again.
• In case, neither of the above mentioned methods works, try your hands on the WPS method for establishing the connection.
• This WiFi Protected Setup has two ways for connection one of them is the WPS Push button.
• Make sure that both your router and the printer include this button.
• Press the WPS button present on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer and then after 120 seconds or 2 minutes press the WPS button given on your wireless router.
• This will automatically connect your printer to the wireless network.
Also Related Blogs: