Follow the given below steps to connect HP Deskjet 2540 to WiFi easily.
Prepare For Installation for HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
• The following steps are required to be prepared before we proceed to connect the HP Deskjet 2540 wireless setup.
• The very first step is to switch the computer and the router on and setting up the printer.
• Make sure to connect your computer system to the WiFi network for starting the HP Deskjet wireless setup.
• Having a broadband internet connection is highly recommended. It is more stable as well as fast & strong means of internet access for software download as well as for printer updates.
• Ensure that your computer system and the printer are connected with the same local wireless network.
• The next step is to setup your printer. Load the paper in the input tray. Install the cartridge for moving forward for the setup process.
• Now, turn on the printer, and place it at a location that comes under the range of your wireless router.
Steps after Preparation for HP Deskjet 2540 to WiFi Setup
• Now, you are supposed to install the HP printer drivers and the needed software are required to be installed.
• You are advised to visit the official website of the printer manufacturer for downloading the printer drivers.
• Once the software downloads are done, the installation of the drivers will automatically start.
• Now you will get a connect window while the installation is still going on. Hit continue.
• Next, select wireless for making a wireless connection with the printer shown on the connection screen. Now click next.
• HP Auto Wireless Connect is the best method to completing the HP Deskjet 2540 printer setup. Now, hit yes, and then click on the next button.
USB Connection Wireless Setup
• Connect the printer and the computer with a USB cable and then hit on the next button to proceed connecting the HP Deskjet 2540 wireless printer setup.
• When you receive a message to disconnect the USB once the setup is done, disconnect the USB cable.
• Now, all you need is to follow the on-screen instructions.
Also Related Blog: