The HP Officejet Pro 8730 offline error is a regular issue, however there is no cause to fret due to this. The problems relating to this have been highlighted below, and since this is a rather common occurrence it can also be remedied in an easy way.
One just has to ensure they locate exactly where the issue is happening. The thing about a common issue like this is that there can be a number of reasons why it happens. It could range from being a simple connection error to a larger issue of a hardware problem.
Step to Fix HP officeJet Pro 8730 Offline
- First thing people usually do in the case of HP Officejet Pro 8730 offline error is they make sure to switch of the device completely.
- Make sure you switch the printer off, and then connect it properly from scratch.
- Once you have done this, then you can reboot the device.
- This usually ensures that overheating issues etc. might be taken care of. You could also give it some time before you start to reboot it.
- Ensure that when rebooting, you connect everything properly as this is also a reason behind HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer offline error and we have to avoid it.
- After this, another thing which you could try is to make sure that the HP Officejet Pro 8730 and all of its ancillary parts have been attached together properly.
- Make sure that the hardware is put together. The printing tray must be working and other things should be in place.
- Another thing which can be done in this case is to ensure that you have a working internet connection, as sometimes this leads to showing error in the printer despite the printer working properly.
- Make sure that you have connected the router and printer effectively. This has to be done in a proper manner.
- One could also ensure that they go to the settings option and manually change the option of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 from offline to online. This can be done by moving into the printers-devices option within the control panel.