How to resolve HP Photosmart printer offline problem
HP Photosmart printer offline problems are the most frequent problems that occur with most of the printer users. Although it is not at all a heavy task to resolve the issue before going to fix the issue you need to understand first the reason for the occurrence of it. The most common reasons for which this kind of problems occurs is either the driver issue or the inappropriate printer setup because of which the printer spooler cannot work for the printer. Let us first discuss the various other issues with the HP Photosmart printers.
Most common issues with Photosmart tech support
As this type of printers are designed with the latest configuration and if not maintained well, people may find difficulties in various fields such as
- Printing issue: One of the most common problems regarding the Photosmart printer is the printing issue. It is although the problem with any kind of printers. For this purpose, you can contact us on HP Photosmart printer support number +1-844-802-7535.
- Troubleshooting issue: it is another major issue faced by most of the printer users. This problem will only be resolved when you will get the proper guidance. We are here to provide you the best HP troubleshoot assistance so that you can resolve your problem easily without wasting any of your time. For this, you need to share your problems with us either through Photosmart printer chat support or through our Photosmart printer technical support phone number +1-844-802-7535.
- Paper jams issue: This is although very rare but creates a huge hustle while printing. But technically, this is not at all a huge problem. It is just because you are not getting the best guidance or assistance for your problem. Understanding your needs and requirements we are here to give you all kind of HP Photosmart technical solutions so that you can overcome your problem very easily.
Although, there are a lot of other issues with the HP Photosmart while working on it and should be resolved soon before it causes any harm to your printer or computer.
Reasons for HP Photosmart printer offline error
- If the printer is not setup properly with the computer and the wireless network.
- The printer is not compatible with the operating system that you are using.
- The printer spooler error
- If the printer driver is a corrupted one.
Steps to fix HP Photosmart printer offline error
- Download and install the print and scan doctor. If you are using windows 8 or 10 then you need the special version of print and scan doctor for your system.
- Set it up according to your preferences to launch the installer.
- Let the print and scan doctor detect the problem of your printer.
- Based on the problem that is either with the setup, or the driver or anything else, you need to proceed for further steps.
Steps to reinstall HP Photosmart printer driver
- Click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel.
- Select the devices and printers option there.
- Right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on remove device option.
- Now go to the web browser and navigate 123.hp.com
- Search for the printer model that you are using.
- Click on download.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction and give the right information to complete the installation.
- Now go to the download option on your computer and open the file.
- Click to extract and then click to setup.
- Set it according to your preferences to launch the installer.
- Now reset the wireless setting on your printer.
- Restart the printer and then try to print.
Your HP Photosmart printer offline error must have gone. If still you have any query regarding this or you have any other issue with your printer then you can directly talk to our technicians by calling our HP printer offline support toll-free number +1-844-802-7535. They are always there to provide you with the most suitable solution according to your needs and requirements.