How to resolve HP LaserJet Printer Offline Error
HP LaserJet Printer Offline
LaserJet printers are the most excellent collection of printers by HP. Although printers have become the primary need for every individual nowadays and for providing the best and advanced technology and features, HP has captured the whole market of the printers. LaserJet is the best among them. This comes with various latest features that carry the attention of the users to buy it.
Some of the highlighted features of HP LaserJet are
- It gives us both wired and wireless connectivity.
- It provides access to Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista, etc.
- It gives us access to our phone also.
- It comes with a number of models such as HP LaserJet Pro 1018, 1020, and many more. Because of this people have the alternative to choose the best one.
It is because of these features people buy the device by spending plenty of money into it. But even after buying the best device from the market you may have to face a lot of problems and malfunctioning if you do not maintain the device properly. This usually happens when you do not set the printer properly with the computer or do not install the right driver for the same.
Printers are used almost in every sector such as educational, business, household, etc because this makes our tasks proper and error-free in a very short period of time. We know this very well and thus made our HP printer support services easily accessible to you. All you need to do is just to call us on our HP LaserJet support phone number +1-844-802-7535 which is toll-free and available 24 hours for your service.
Today most of the common problem among the HP LaserJet printer users is the offline issue. This is the issue caused by the improper setup or the incompatibility of the printer to the operating system. That is why a proper solution becomes necessary in order to resolve the issue. Here in this blog, we have tried to elaborate the solution of the problem in some simple and easy steps:
Steps to fix HP LaserJet printer offline error in Windows
- Download the HP print and scan doctor to diagnose the reason for the offline
- Go to the file from the download option.
- Open it to launch the installer.
- Now let the print and scan doctor do its task that is to find out the reason for the offline error.
- Depending on the diagnosing either you need to reinstall the printer driver or you need to reset the printer setup.
Steps to reset the HP LaserJet Printer Setup
- Check the USB cable of the printer is properly inserted to the computer or not. Try to reset it.
- Check the Power cable is properly connected to the wall socket or not.
- Check whether the wireless router is properly working or not and its light is blinking.
- Now restart your printer.
- Try to print.
Steps to reinstall the HP LaserJet Printer driver
- Click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel.
- Search for the devices and printers option and right click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on remove device option.
- Now go to the web browser and navigate 123.hp.com.
- Type the model number and name of your printer on the box is given.
- Now click on download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and give the right information to complete the installation.
- Now go the file on your computer from the download option.
- Extract it and then click on setup.
- Set it according to your preferences to launch the installer.
- Restart your printer as well as the computer.
- Try to print.
Hope this blog will help you out to resolve your problems by eliminating the HP LaserJet printer offline error. If you still face any kind of trouble with your printer then you can call us on our HP LaserJet printer offline support toll-free number +1-844-802-7535 which is available 24 hours for your service.