How to Setup HP DeskJet 3520 Printer to a Wireless Network
HP DeskJet 3520 Printer Setup
Before setup your HP DeskJet 3520 printer to the wireless network you, at first, should have to check whether your printer supports the wireless connectivity or not. If it is compatible with the wireless connectivity then you have to gather the following information.
- Check whether your router is working properly or not.
- The network name of your wireless network.
- You also need to know the password for the relative wireless network.
- check your computer is connected to the wireless network and is working properly there.
- Check if your printer is connected to the network on which the computer is working.
After assuring all the above-mentioned things, now you are ready to connect your printer to the wireless network. Let’s discuss the steps in detail.
Steps to Setup HP DeskJet 3520 printer to a wireless network
- Go to the web browser and search for 123.hp.com.
- Type the name and model number of your printer i.e., HP DeskJet 3520
- Click on download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Now go to the download option on your computer to launch the installer.
- Then open the printer control panel.
- Go to setting and set the wireless setup there.
- Disconnect if there is any USB or Ethernet cable is connected to the printer.
- Now try to print.
HP DeskJet 3520 printer setup for Windows 8, 10, 7, Mac
Following these steps, HP DeskJet 3520 printer setup to the wireless network for Windows 8, 10, 7, Mac, etc. Before buying the printer you must assure that the printer is compatible with the operating system that you are using on your computer. If you have any other problem with your printer then you can call us on our HP DeskJet printer offline toll-free number +1-844-802-7535 which are available 24 hours for your service.